The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling the growing worldwide passion for modding. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community.
This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere.
Our winners have included everyone from first-time tinkerers to seasoned veterans, but it's not just about the hype and the prizes. The field is open and all you need is that itch, the itch to tweak, improve and go beyond what you are given.
Join a community that shares your passion, grow together and then make it your own.
Get the scoop on this year's contestants and their projects, or take a peek at the top modders from last year's competition for inspiration.
Lair of Grievous
Battlefield 4 Lav-AD
Dark Side Machine - Project by tankian
The Masters Apprentice
Fire and Blood Mod
"Der Zwerg" aka "The Dwarf"
This was my scratch build project for 2015/2016...
Ragnar`s Revenge, The Viking Computer
Back to Nature-Ivy
The "Cyberpunk style" will be the theme of this...
TriHexa 666 - Apocalypse Dragon
KAM - the wall mounted PC
SkyVue is a water-cooled mini-ITX mid-range gam...
Master Vision by Mpovh
THE STAGE COACH WELLS FARGO
Venom Featuring ASUS's latest Z170 Sabertooth ...
Greeting! Everybody wants unique house, a mach...
iron man project
Eskimod 2.0 (#Eskimod2)
ƎƧAƆЯƎTƧAM | MASTERCASE
Project :: R&G
Pandora Box Pegasus
CM 335U Blue&white
MASTER OF DIMENSION
MASTER Case Mod 2016
blackNred Wall mount by GamerzNation
My new Gaming PC
The New Way
winter is coming
LAN-Party Laptop 2016 - From The Dark Side
The Power Cell Star Wars theamed PC
Open air case with the shape of Dragon. Dragon...
Get updates on the competition as it unfolds around the world, learn more about the judges, access build tutorials and find more here at our constantly updated hub.
When is a Tower Mod not a Tower Mod? How Dave Cathey Blurred The Lines Between Tower and Scratch Mods
How Mr. Waii Went From Zero to Modding Hero in Just Three Years
No Excuses Modding: Turning Garbage Into Gold
Breaking the barrier of PC aesthetics – NeSSa says “no” to negotiations of form over function
Modding: It's Not About Hardware. It's About Heart. How Modder Crow Won Back To Back Championships
Don't Fear the Dremel: Lessons on Life and Modding with Masbuskado
Winners of Cooler Master’s ‘Case Mod World Series 2016’
Cast Your Vote, Win Prizes, and Tune in for Final Awards!
The Modder and the Desk: How Peter Brands Won the Internet
Prize Spotlight: NVIDIA, ASUS and Dremel
Prize Spotlight: Avexir Red Tesla
A Look at the Best: Siwasak Sirisomboon (Modder CROW)
Beginnings: The High Seas of PCs
Case Mod World Series 2016 ANZ Edition Announced
A Look at the Best: Dejan Radovanovic
Beginnings: How a Young Deputy Killed the Typewriter
A Look at the Best: David Cathey
Beginnings: How a Master Clocksmith Inspired a Young Modder
Modder Culture - Video Game Fest (India)
Get Your 15% Mod Hookup on CM Store
A Look at the Best: Ali Abbas
Beginnings: Experimenting on His Brother's PC
2016 Judges: Meet the Elite
A Look At the Best: Mike Petereyns
Case Mod Tutorials
Connecting Modders Everywhere
2016: What Will You Mod?
How To Sign Up
2016 Sponsors: Bringin’ It to the Table
Tower Mod – must be a Cooler Master case (any size).Scratch Build
Completing Your Worklog
- Post images and a description of your mod progress on the thread you created in the Cooler Master forum. For examples, check some of last year’s worklogs.
- If you are entering with a completed or ‘in progress’ mod:
- You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
- Your mod must not have started earlier than Jan. 1, 2015.
- Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous global Cooler Master Mod Contest.
Completing Your Modder Profile
Your public modder profile is created automatically from the information you provide during registration and can be updated at any time by visiting the Modders page.
Make sure your profile contains the following information:
- The title of your mod entry
- A description or concept of your mod entry
- Five pictures of your final mod entry (preferably 800x600 pixels in .jpg file format)
- One picture of your final entry with a clearly recognizable Cooler Master component (name specified).
Changes made to your profile page will update within five business days.
- Press the COMPLETE MY PROJECT button under your modder profile updates page.
- Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will be unable to make further changes to your profile page.
From their respective fields of expertise, this year's judges will be basing their scores on four areas:
- complexity - the level of difficulty and detail in creating the mod or build
- design - creativity and taste in the external and internal arrangement, materials and colors
- originality - the boldness of the mod in using unique design and build aspects
- overall look - the general feel of the mod, taking into account all criteria at once
Contestants must agree to the terms & conditions before entering the competition:
By participating, you verify that:
By participating, you conclusively agree to be bound by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
Contestants who do not agree to the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.