The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling the growing worldwide passion for modding. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community.
This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere.
Our winners have included everyone from first-time tinkerers to seasoned veterans, but it's not just about the hype and the prizes. The field is open and all you need is that itch, the itch to tweak, improve and go beyond what you are given.
Join a community that shares your passion, grow together and then make it your own.
Get updates on the competition as it unfolds around the world, learn more about the judges, access build tutorials and find more here at our constantly updated hub.
Prize Spotlight: NVIDIA, ASUS and Dremel
Prize Spotlight: Avexir Red Tesla
A Look at the Best: Siwasak Sirisomboon (Modder CROW)
Beginnings: The High Seas of PCs
Case Mod World Series 2016 ANZ Edition Announced
A Look at the Best: Dejan Radovanovic
Beginnings: How a Young Deputy Killed the Typewriter
A Look at the Best: David Cathey
Beginnings: How a Master Clocksmith Inspired a Young Modder
Modder Culture - Video Game Fest (India)
Get Your 15% Mod Hookup on CM Store
A Look at the Best: Ali Abbas
Beginnings: Experimenting on His Brother's PC
2016 Judges: Meet the Elite
A Look At the Best: Mike Petereyns
Case Mod Tutorials
Connecting Modders Everywhere
2016: What Will You Mod?
How To Sign Up
2016 Sponsors: Bringin’ It to the Table
Get the scoop on this year's contestants and their projects, or take a peek at the top modders from last year's competition for inspiration.
My new Gaming PC
"Der Zwerg" aka "The Dwarf"
Greeting! Everybody wants unique house, a mach...
Dual CPU Home Server
Armageddon, The Sum Of All Fears
Project :: R&G
Master Vision by Mpovh
iron man project
Kruper Dog - 2015 Rising Star Award
Tri-Max - 2015 Scratch Build 1st Place
Animunculus - 2015 Scratch Build 3rd Place
Project YESHUA V.2
MASTER Case Mod 2016
Transformers - 2015 Tower Mod 3rd Place
Man of Steel - 2015 People’s Choice Award
The New Way
The "Cyberpunk style" will be the theme of this...
PPG Corner Desk
CM 335U Blue&white
HRC TOWERMOD [Name Coming Soon!]
THE STAGE COACH WELLS FARGO
PROJECT DWIN FRAME
Model MK-III Fulcrum
MASTER OF DIMENSION
The Power Cell Star Wars theamed PC
Lost in the wasteland
Fire and Blood Mod
Project Blue Snow
Ragnar`s Revenge, The Viking Computer
SkyVue is a water-cooled mini-ITX mid-range gam...
LAN-Party Laptop 2016 - From The Dark Side
F3 - 2015 Tower Mod 2nd Place
Open air case with the shape of Dragon. Dragon...
The Idea is to create a Wall PC structure from ...
Pandora Box Pegasus
The Dark Knight - 2015 Scratch Build 2nd Place
Black Templars - 2015 Tower Mod 1st Place
Registration is currently OPEN and will run from January 26 – June 12, 2016.
Create an account on CM Forum to start your worklog
Register with your CM Forum account to create your public modder profile
Tower Mod – must be a Cooler Master case (any size).Scratch Build
Completing Your Worklog
- Post images and a description of your mod progress on the thread you created in the Cooler Master forum. For examples, check some of last year’s worklogs.
- If you are entering with a completed or ‘in progress’ mod:
- You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
- Your mod must not have started earlier than Jan. 1, 2015.
- Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous global Cooler Master Mod Contest.
Completing Your Modder Profile
Your public modder profile is created automatically from the information you provide during registration and can be updated at any time by visiting the Modders page.
Make sure your profile contains the following information:
- The title of your mod entry
- A description or concept of your mod entry
- Five pictures of your final mod entry (preferably 800x600 pixels in .jpg file format)
- One picture of your final entry with a clearly recognizable Cooler Master component (name specified).
Changes made to your profile page will update within five business days.
- Press the COMPLETE MY PROJECT button under your modder profile updates page.
- Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will be unable to make further changes to your profile page.
From their respective fields of expertise, this year's judges will be basing their scores on four areas:
- complexity - the level of difficulty and detail in creating the mod or build
- design - creativity and taste in the external and internal arrangement, materials and colors
- originality - the boldness of the mod in using unique design and build aspects
- overall look - the general feel of the mod, taking into account all criteria at once
Contestants must agree to the terms & conditions before entering the competition:
By participating, you verify that:
By participating, you conclusively agree to be bound by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
Contestants who do not agree to the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.