The Case Mod World Series is about fuelling the growing worldwide passion for modding. It's about igniting the modding spirit - the maker spirit - on the web and right in your community.
This year, we will be running local events to involve modders everywhere.
Our winners have included everyone from first-time tinkerers to seasoned veterans, but it's not just about the hype and the prizes. The field is open and all you need is that itch, the itch to tweak, improve and go beyond what you are given.
Join a community that shares your passion, grow together and then make it your own.
Get updates on the competition as it unfolds around the world, learn more about the judges, access build tutorials and find more here at our constantly updated hub.
Get the scoop on this year's contestants and their projects, or take a peek at the top modders from last year's competition for inspiration.
Lost in the wasteland
CM 335U Blue&white
Greeting! Everybody wants unique house, a mach...
Kruper Dog - 2015 Rising Star Award
Model MK-III Fulcrum
F3 - 2015 Tower Mod 2nd Place
My new Gaming PC
Tri-Max - 2015 Scratch Build 1st Place
LAN-Party Laptop 2016 - From The Dark Side
iron man project
The Power Cell Star Wars theamed PC
FALLOUT 4 PC
Project :: R&G
Animunculus - 2015 Scratch Build 3rd Place
Transformers - 2015 Tower Mod 3rd Place
Black Templars - 2015 Tower Mod 1st Place
Man of Steel - 2015 People’s Choice Award
Registration is currently OPEN and will run from January 26 – June 12, 2016.
Create an account on CM Forum to start your worklog
Register with your CM Forum account to create your public modder profile
Tower Mod – must be a Cooler Master case (any size).Scratch Build
Completing Your Worklog
- Post images and a description of your mod progress on the thread you created in the Cooler Master forum. For examples, check some of last year’s worklogs.
- If you are entering with a completed or ‘in progress’ mod:
- You must be able to provide a full worklog from start to finish with images and a description.
- Your mod must not have started earlier than Jan. 1, 2015.
- Your mod cannot be an entry from a previous global Cooler Master Mod Contest.
Completing Your Modder Profile
Your public modder profile is created automatically from the information you provide during registration and can be updated at any time by visiting the Modders page.
Make sure your profile contains the following information:
- The title of your mod entry
- A description or concept of your mod entry
- Five pictures of your final mod entry (preferably 800x600 pixels in .jpg file format)
- One picture of your final entry with a clearly recognizable Cooler Master component (name specified).
Changes made to your profile page will update within five business days.
- Press the COMPLETE MY PROJECT button under your modder profile updates page.
- Once you complete your project, this will be considered your final submission and you will be unable to make further changes to your profile page.
From their respective fields of expertise, this year's judges will be basing their scores on four areas:
- complexity - the level of difficulty and detail in creating the mod or build
- design - creativity and taste in the external and internal arrangement, materials and colors
- originality - the boldness of the mod in using unique design and build aspects
- overall look - the general feel of the mod, taking into account all criteria at once
Contestants must agree to the terms & conditions before entering the competition:
By participating, you verify that:
By participating, you conclusively agree to be bound by these contest rules and conditions. This is an irrevocable condition of entry.
Contestants who do not agree to the above terms and conditions should not enter this contest.